New world record set for clearing a jam!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wojownik

Zawsze gotowy Zawsze blisko
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a long time 10mm fanatic (since the Bren Ten). I have and will continue to carry the 10mm into bear country even though I have bigger.
@Wojownik ownik, I will likely sell my 4th gen unfired NIB G20. I'll list it on here when I do if you are interested.
I appreciate the offer, but being a lefty I gotta go Gen 5. I’m an admitted Glock fanboy and have managed through each generation, but Gen 5 has been the preferred for me so far.

bambihunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear you. I am going to 5th gen entirely to get rid of those finger grooves. I still carry my 2001 or so I think it is a 3rd gen G29. I never upgraded as I didn't want the rail on my CCW gun. I'll trade my G20 and G40 both for 5th gen versions and will likely not upgrade again. My first Glock G20 was circa 1991/1992.

Wojownik

Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I hear you. I am going to 5th gen entirely to get rid of those finger grooves. I still carry my 2001 or so I think it is a 3rd gen G29. I never upgraded as I didn't want the rail on my CCW gun. I'll trade my G20 and G40 both for 5th gen versions and will likely not upgrade again. My first Glock G20 was circa 1991/1992.
I tried to tell myself the finger grooves were fine, but they weren’t. I’m all about the Gen 5 since I’m left handed, but I’m definitely curious what will come next in a few years…#slowtoshow

I’ve tried all kinds of others, but keep falling back to Glock. Glock is what I started with, practiced with, and comfortable with.

I’m also an Apple fanboy so….. I know what’s good and stick with it. 😂

bambihunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love everything 10mm and have since its inception. I have owned and/or shot nearly everything made with the exception of a few of the latest offerings which I'll add before long.
I have zero love of my Glock's, they are just a tool to me. But, with their light weight and good capacity, they are a great tool for CCW and woods carry. I really don't care much if they get beat up unlike the others. Yeah, the finger grooves on these never fit me right at all either.

Wojownik

Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I love everything 10mm and have since its inception. I have owned and/or shot nearly everything made with the exception of a few of the latest offerings which I'll add before long.
I have zero love of my Glock's, they are just a tool to me. But, with their light weight and good capacity, they are a great tool for CCW and woods carry. I really don't care much if they get beat up unlike the others. Yeah, the finger grooves on these never fit me right at all either.
As much as I’m trying to avoid another caliber, I keep considering 10mm. I keep trying to convince myself to go for it, but something keeps holding me back.

One of these days I’ll probably go for it, I’m just not quite there yet. But damn close!

bambihunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I’m trying to avoid another caliber, I keep considering 10mm. I keep trying to convince myself to go for it, but something keeps holding me back.

One of these days I’ll probably go for it, I’m just not quite there yet. But damn close!
If you are in the OKC area and want to try the caliber out, give me a holler.

Latest posts

Top Bottom