New years babies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These three born in the last two days. One other first time momma lost her little one as a stillborn. The two laying down were totally ignored by their first time momma so are being bottle fed. The spotted on now in my avatar will be the new herd Buck this fall, only being related to his momma.

Evan

Attachments

• DSC_0564w.jpg
    DSC_0564w.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC_0562w.jpg
    DSC_0562w.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC_0547.jpg
    DSC_0547.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 159

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been trying to talk GC into a dwarf goat for milk. Really, they are smaller than my GSDs. He's not giving in though ... LOL One of these days he will just come home and find one here. That is usually how I get what I want! :)

ENC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most goats aren't mean. A buck can be mean. They can eat normal grass but they don't make good mowers. They are more of browsers like deer. They will eat your trees and flowers before they start on the grass. Horses are better mowers and right now they are actually cheaper.

Evan

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been trying to talk GC into a dwarf goat for milk. Really, they are smaller than my GSDs. He's not giving in though ... LOL One of these days he will just come home and find one here. That is usually how I get what I want! :)

My experience with goats is limited. My father-in-law had a milk goat years ago. The biggest problem that I had with them was that they were ALWAYS up on top of the vehicles.

I will say one good thing for milk goats, though. They are easier to milk than cows.

:friday: Oh, wait.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom