Nice help from Ruger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got a Ruger Mark III stainless and one of the mags was missing the thumb button to pull the follower down while loading. Emailed them and they are sending a replacment with a return envelope.
BTW, I also got me one of those Ultimate Clip Loader's that works quite nicely for loading mags quickly without the sore fingers. Just dump the loose bullets in the hopper shake it and push the mags in and out comes a loaded mag.

RetCapt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, I also got me one of those Ultimate Clip Loader's that works quite nicely for loading mags quickly without the sore fingers. Just dump the loose bullets in the hopper shake it and push the mags in and out comes a loaded mag.

The Ultimate Clip Loader is dang near magic! I have found, though, that I have to spray a bit of oil into the thing from time to time. Without the oil, it'll load only one or two rounds at a time; with a bit of lube, it loads in about a second and a half WOW!

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A clear plastic bag works better.

aimg.villagephotos.com_p_2004_8_807509_catcher.png

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
I just got a Ruger Mark III stainless and one of the mags was missing the thumb button to pull the follower down while loading. Emailed them and they are sending a replacment with a return envelope.

I'm going to take a look at one of those.
When I got my MKIII last year The first time I pulled the button down to load the mag I discovered that they had left a nice ribbon edge on the slot. Laid my thumb open deep enough I briefly considered a trip to get stitches. I was pretty PO'd it delayed me getting to my back yard range by almost 15 minutes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom