Nitrile gloves at Hobo Freight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Nothing big but I keep these on my gun cleaning g bench and I was out. $4.98 thru tomorrow, usually $11.99
73F63980-069C-478C-9FEC-C53C48C98A36.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
My hands are medium, but have to buy the XL to fit.
Pretty good gloves though. I get the thickest ones to use on the black tank issues on the RV and around the house.
I know talcum powder is a no-no now, but sure wish there was something to help get them on.
I'm thinking corn starch or flour.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pretty good gloves though. I get the thickest ones to use on the black tank issues on the RV and around the house.
I know talcum powder is a no-no now, but sure wish there was something to help get them on.
Put the glove on your fingers and start to pull it up your palm. Once it gets about half way up, lift up on the edge of it and put you mouth on your palm (like you are going to make a fart sound) and blow up the glove like a balloon. Pull the glove up the rest of the way. OR, if you have an air compressor convenient, put the air gun attachment into the glove as you are pulling it up and give it a light bit of wind.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Forgive my ignorance but what’s wrong with using talc? Ladies shouldn’t put it on their girlie bits but that’s all I’ve ever heard.
This is going from memory.
There was a big lawsuit over that very thing a few years ago, claiming that talcum powder causes cancer and other health issues in women.
After all of that, I saw baby powder in the store and it now contains no talc.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
And the sizing on those gloves at Hazard Fraught Tools is like XL for little people or something.

Edit - Not meaning to insult the OP for posting. Thank you for the heads up on the sale.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

powder.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom