No more Hesitation Targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know for a fact that similar products have been around for years. I also remember a shoot sim (FATS?) that had video of all kinds of threats to force you to decide if shooting was warranted.

I understand that it seems like the fedgov has gone kind of screwy in the last few years, but I remember many of the same things going on with Silly Willy's time in the office also.

Y'all ever think that "they" might just screwing with yer mind to see if you will snap? There is a whole branch of military science dedicated to Psychological Warfare.
They are part of Civil Affairs, formally USACAPOC(A), primarily Reserve units readily available in CONUS, and moved from USASOC to the Army Reserve in '06.

Hmmmm, think about that. Civil Affairs, PsyWar, all Reserve units, wonder what that's about....:lookaroun

OK. Now, I'm screwing around with the foil.:mean:

"Forget everything you heard, and go back to sleep". *Click*.:popcorn:

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to admit I'm rather amazed by those on a pro-gun board who are so ready and willing to go on the attack against anyone who dares question the government. And we wonder how our rights are slowly being taken away.

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm.. I don't see the LEO and military targets. I don't see a target in a suit outside of a capitol building either. If they are being used in shoot/no shoot scenarios, I guess they are missing some.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to admit I'm rather amazed by those on a pro-gun board who are so ready and willing to go on the attack against anyone who dares question the government. And we wonder how our rights are slowly being taken away.

I have to admit, I'm amazed by those on a pro-gun board who are so ready to go on the attack against anyone who dares support any government agency, even if the agency is engaging in training that is a good idea and been going on for years. And we wonder why the average American questions our motives.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to admit, I'm amazed by those on a pro-gun board who are so ready to go on the attack against anyone who dares support any government agency, even if the agency is engaging in training that is a good idea and been going on for years. And we wonder why the average American questions our motives.

The average American is questioning "your" motives, because they are WAKING UP.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When did questioning the government become a bad thing? I'm guessing that was on my birthday (Jan 20) in 2009. What's funny is there seem to be three groups here. Those saying the targets are used for training to prevent shooting civilians, those saying they are used to train to shoot armed civilians without hesitation, and those asking who the hell is buying them and how the hell are they using them. And the first two groups, which seem to be saying the opposite aren't going after each other but are going after those who are simply asking for official answers.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When did questioning the government become a bad thing? I'm guessing that was on my birthday (Jan 20) in 2009. What's funny is there seem to be three groups here. Those saying the targets are used for training to prevent shooting civilians, those saying they are used to train to shoot armed civilians without hesitation, and those asking who the hell is buying them and how the hell are they using them. And the first two groups, which seem to be saying the opposite aren't going after each other but are going after those who are simply asking for official answers.

The targets have been explained several times, by several different people.

No matter what answer you are given you'll never be satisfied, unless it involves the .gov kicking in peoples doors and blasting them away with full auto weapons that you can't own, and then bombing the crap out of the homes to remove all traces of the mass killings... all while the aliens provide air support to the ground units...

CoachR64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not a conspiracy guy. What I do find funny is people accusing others of not thinking and being ignorant while bashing them for asking questions and digging deeper into the details. I don't see how asking questions and looking outside the box is a bad thing.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The targets have been explained several times, by several different people.

No matter what answer you are given you'll never be satisfied, unless it involves the .gov kicking in peoples doors and blasting them away with full auto weapons that you can't own, and then bombing the crap out of the homes to remove all traces of the mass killings... all while the aliens provide air support to the ground units...

They have been explained as being used in two different ways and neither explanation was made by officials from the agency or agencies buying the targets. If they are being used to train officers NOT to shoot at armed civilians in a self defense environment as some have said that is something completely different than them being used to train officers not to hesitate shooting armed civilians as others have said. And no one here knows for sure, they are just guessing. I'm perfectly fine with the first use, but they were being called no hesitation targets which might suggest the second use which I'm not fine with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom