No more Hesitation Targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to admit I'm rather amazed by those on a pro-gun board who are so ready and willing to go on the attack against anyone who dares question the government. And we wonder how our rights are slowly being taken away.

I'm amazed that you don't notice that several of us who are taking the time to explain what these targets are legitimately used for are VERY anti-Hussein on other topics.
Sorry, but I have the abilty to think for myself rather than fall lock, stock, and barrel for a misguided thread.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm amazed that you don't notice that several of us who are taking the time to explain what these targets are legitimately used for are VERY anti-Hussein on other topics.
Sorry, but I have the abilty to think for myself rather than fall lock, stock, and barrel for a misguided thread.

LMMFAO!!

Thank you SO much for taking time to try to explain this to us!

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LMMFAO!!

Thank you SO much for taking time to try to explain this to us!

You're welcome...the original post on this thread was making false accusations against innocent vendors and innocent people, that it was nice to be able to step in and provide facts that were just an internet search away.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think before posting.

If you really can't think of a scenario where you might be forced to shoot a child or a pregnant woman, you haven't looked at all.

Google Jonesboro, Arkansas for starters. If you're not willing to do ANY critical thinking, stick to posting in threads about bacon and UFO's.

Michael Brown

Yea Sorry, I guess I haven't really looked that hard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom