No more Hesitation Targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to polish my foil hat as much as most of you guys but I just dont see anything here to get worked up over.

As pointed out this type of target is nothing new and can serve a real training purpose.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is about the most dumbest crap I think I have ever heard.

You may think it's dumb crap... but it is realistic!

It's not just hardened criminals with tats and ugly mean faces that are the enemies anymore. In case you haven't noticed things happen at schools, malls, businesses, parking lots, etc. Young kids are killing people. Military personnel are killing people. Women are killing people. Old people are killing other people. Not just white men holding a revolver.....

Like it or not, the targets serve a purpose. A threat is a threat no matter which way you dress it, or the age, or pregnant or not.

And as far as some giant DHS conspiracy about preparing to kill civilians....********. I've heard some dumb ****ing stuff on the board but this about takes the cake. I've been thru DHS training and guess what..... nothing in the curriculum about killing civilians... Better luck next time.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And as far as some giant DHS conspiracy about preparing to kill civilians....********. I've heard some dumb ****ing stuff on the board but this about takes the cake. I've been thru DHS training and guess what..... nothing in the curriculum about killing civilians... Better luck next time.

I don't doubt for a second that there are people who work in high levels of government who have no heartburn over women or children being killed. Bureaucrats have proven this in many incidents, some high profile and some not.

That said, these targets have NOTHING to do with my belief.

Some of the comments on this thread are exemplifying why conspiracy theorists have no credibility and why there are so many who won't join our cause as gun owners because they don't want to be lumped in with such idiocy.

Thus when someone in our cause makes an intelligent argument over why we need to be vigilant about government intrusion and specifically gun control, we are so easily laughed out of the discussion because of comments like the ones here.

Hopefully these type of people at least get some entertainment value out of these Alex Jones antics because at least someone will be having a good time.

Otherwise it's just damage to all of our credibility.

Michael Brown

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or maybe it's the infighting cause by everyone thinking those who don't question as much as you do are sheeple and those who question more than you do are tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or maybe it just rubs people the wrong way to know that LEOs might train on a target of an old lady, in her bathrobe, in her kitchen, and holding holding a pistol in a stance that suggests she is defending her home. Certainly doesn't look good. Sure, officers need to train for all types of scenarios, but maybe Law Enforcement Targets could have done a little better job with the backgrounds, etc.? Unless LET is concerned about training officers for the event of old ladies, fresh out of bed (or the tub), conducting home invasions.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry folks, but you can Google this style of target and see that it's been around forever, and is marketed by numerous manufacturers.

I use shoot/no-shoot targets about once a month in competiton, so this is nothing new to me.

It's pretty sad that those of us who take the time to look into urban myths and despise Hussein Obama as much or more than anyone else, are accused of being naive about this admin's policy on disarmament.

But hey, don't take my word for it, Google the following phrase shoot no shoot targets.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those experts out there, what scenario would there be to shoot a woman in her third trimester in her own home? Knowing that to save your own self, in someone else's home, it means that you will most likely kill the home owner and her unborn child? I am just trying to find the scenario that require the agent to train to kill and not another option. The children targets equally as disturbing. At what point do you give up trying to disarm a six year old and just go for the head shot? Seriously, is it not worth the risk of possibly getting shot in an unprotected area that you abandon any communication?

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These targets are not designed as "someone who is protecting their home, and police have no lawful reason to be there." That is not part of the equation with these targets.

These targets are the "HOLY CRAP IVE GOT A GUN IN MY FACE I NEED TO DO SOMETHING" targets. They are designed to get people to look past the man/woman/child/old-dude and see the threat that is presented to them.

For those experts out there, what scenario would there be to shoot a woman in her third trimester in her own home?

I can think of lots of scenarios..... woman kills husband in domestic situation, then say she will kill responding police/fire.... woman robs bank then flees to residence.. there are TONS of situations that could be played out.

Knowing that to save your own self, in someone else's home, it means that you will most likely kill the home owner and her unborn child? I am just trying to find the scenario that require the agent to train to kill and not another option.

Like I said, these are not targets to explore options, they are to recognize a threat and deal with it accordingly. If a deadly weapon is presented, we are trained to stop the threat.

The children targets equally as disturbing. At what point do you give up trying to disarm a six year old and just go for the head shot?

Just because the person with a gun might be a child does NOT make the situation any less dangerous!!

Seriously, is it not worth the risk of possibly getting shot in an unprotected area that you abandon any communication?

Really? Are you kidding me?! I don't know about you, but I don't want to get shot PERIOD!!!!

If you're pointing a gun at me, communication is over!

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those experts out there, what scenario would there be to shoot a woman in her third trimester in her own home? Knowing that to save your own self, in someone else's home, it means that you will most likely kill the home owner and her unborn child? I am just trying to find the scenario that require the agent to train to kill and not another option. The children targets equally as disturbing. At what point do you give up trying to disarm a six year old and just go for the head shot? Seriously, is it not worth the risk of possibly getting shot in an unprotected area that you abandon any communication?

Think before posting.

If you really can't think of a scenario where you might be forced to shoot a child or a pregnant woman, you haven't looked at all.

Google Jonesboro, Arkansas for starters. If you're not willing to do ANY critical thinking, stick to posting in threads about bacon and UFO's.

Michael Brown

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or maybe it's the infighting cause by everyone thinking those who don't question as much as you do are sheeple and those who question more than you do are tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists.

If you don't do ANY research or critical thinking before jumping off into conspiracy theories, then you're not just a tin foil hat wearer; you're just ignorant.

If you just like conspiracies because they entertain you, enjoy, but do not post about it here or run your piehole in public and ruin the credibility of the rest of us who want to preserve our rights.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom