No more Hesitation Targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are countless websites that sell shoot/no shoot targets.

King Hussein and Goofy Joe give us enough "ammo" for ridicule and hatred without having to make up stuff. :)

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are countless websites that sell shoot/no shoot targets.

King Hussein and Goofy Joe give us enough "ammo" for ridicule and hatred without having to make up stuff. :)

:thanku:

I shouldn't be, but I'm really suprised at the lack of research and critical thought some folks here applied before jumping off into conspiracy land.:slap:

Michael Brown

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the case of these targets you would think one would want some hesitation.

Not really! There _are_ women out there who try to get close to their victims before pulling a gun and shooting them. And there are certainly a whole bunch of young looking teenagers that do the same thing. Whether you are LEO or just a citizen with a CCW, you have to consider that. It would be tough to pull the trigger on an obviously pregnant woman. But you have to train yourself to look beyond the belly and see the gun instead. Eyes on the hands. For all you know... the pregnant belly is actually a prop designed to get just that hesitation that will get you killed.

Gregg

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really! There _are_ women out there who try to get close to their victims before pulling a gun and shooting them. And there are certainly a whole bunch of young looking teenagers that do the same thing. Whether you are LEO or just a citizen with a CCW, you have to consider that. It would be tough to pull the trigger on an obviously pregnant woman. But you have to train yourself to look beyond the belly and see the gun instead. Eyes on the hands. For all you know... the pregnant belly is actually a prop designed to get just that hesitation that will get you killed.

Gregg

And the nursery behind her is a prop too? Seems to me that most of these targets are in surroundings that would suggest they are defending their homes or families.

For example, you respond to an alarm, arrive at the residence, and you open the door to a nursery with a pregnant woman pointing a gun at you, do you hesitate or shoot?

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Gregg

That is about the most dumbest crap I think I have ever heard.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if there's been any targets made over the last couple of decades that look like rouge cops, or civilians dressed in LEO uniforms. "No hesitation", right?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom