No posts on the OU or OSU game?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know off hand but for the salary OU is paying, it might draw a number of good candidates?

OU pays coaches based on how successful they are. Another coach wouldn't earn $5M per year.

PS: Bob Stoops winning percentage: 81%. Only a chucklehead would declare that mediocre and demand changes. But then again, you're an OSU fan anyway, so why do you care?

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont know off hand but for the salary OU is paying, it might draw a number of good candidates?

I heard there was a Coach that has one of the highest winning percentages EVER with one of the top programs EVER...also, he is known to run a clean program.

Looks like he is called the "Best Coach of the BCS Era"...think we could get him?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-nick-saban-was-the-best-coach-of-the-bcs-era

BTW, that declaration was BEFORE he went and beat Alabama in the Sugar Bowl...

Last edited:

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard there was a Coach that has one of the highest winning percentages EVER with one of the top programs EVER...also, he is known to run a clean program.

Looks like he is called the "Best Coach of the BCS Era"...think we could get him?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-nick-saban-was-the-best-coach-of-the-bcs-era

Best coach of the BCS era? Lawlz. He has a losing record in BCS bowl games while Saban has four BCS national titles. Plus Saban had a stint on the NFL or he would have had a good chance of having as many or more overall wins as Stoops. Let's also not forget the overall higher level of competition in the SEC over the past decade.

This being said, Stoops is no doubt one of the best but that article was complete and total homerism BS.

i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_Forum_20Sarcasm_6e242d53ea8c7f5ea34e9bc2f21371f8.jpg

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best coach of the BCS era? Lawlz. He has a losing record in BCS bowl games while Saban has four BCS national titles. Plus Saban had a stint on the NFL or he would have had a good chance of having as many or more overall wins as Stoops. Let's also not forget the overall higher level of competition in the SEC over the past decade.

This being said, Stoops is no doubt one of the best but that article was complete and total homerism BS.

i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_Forum_20Sarcasm_6e242d53ea8c7f5ea34e9bc2f21371f8.jpg

I agree that Saban and Stoops are the 2 best Coaches.

Thanks for helping make my point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom