Norinoo's Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jupiter Fulminator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Norinoo, old pal, have you fully recovered from your latest lobotomy? I hope the results are better than those from your previous two or three. FWIW, I oppose back alley lobotomies for the same reason I do back alley abortions--because the practitioners of each are often unlettered butchers. I know you think Pedro and Jose are fine guys, but, after all, they are auto body men for goodness' sake, and, no matter how good a job they did painting your low rider, they should not be boring more holes into your skull. Anyway, I wanted to touch base with you again after all these years. Your marginalized, idiot on the outside, extreme right wing foolishiness is some of the funniest absurdities on the Web. Good job, man!

Norinoo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Syrian President al-Assad’s interview with NBC News, July 14th, 2016

Norinoo ~ Bill Neely shows the intellect of a rock and handily shows western media as being tools of the USGov . Dr. Assad on the other hand gave intelligent, succinct answers and explanations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom