Norinoo's Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jupiter Fulminator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big Lies Told by Bush and Blair Led Up to Carnage in Nice

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160718/1043219924/bush-blair-lies.html
A few posts ago, you were trying to convince us that the "Carnage in Nice" was a hoax. Now the hoax is a carnage caused by big lies. To a delusional point of view, any story seems better than no story, I suppose. Continue, my learned friend, to try to get us to understand the world from your perspective. It could prove both entertaining and enlightening.

Norinoo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Norinoo ~ Some of you failed to read my first post in this thread where I stated I was going to post things that I find of interest. On a few I've made comments as to what I thought. My thoughts don't equate to being correct any more than they are wrong. They are just my thoughts. It would appear some prefer instead to troll this thread. I simply add trolls to my ignore list and keep on adding stuff that interests me. Some of you discuss neckbeards and fat guy shooting teams. To each his own. I'm not interested in ridiculing you and would appreciate reciprocal treatment on this thread without negative personal comments about me. Those who disregard this request simply become another ignored forum member and anything you say about me will make zero difference. I won't report you for your trolling in respect for your privilege to say what you wish even though I'd be justified in doing so. I'm a guest on this forum and as such do my best to abide by the rules and the advice of moderators.

Jupiter Fulminator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is understandable why you want to read that tripe in your spare time. Surely it does interest you. Your need to post it here is what's at issue. You read that bat **** crazy conspiracy crap in the comfort of your own home, and no one besides the NSA cares. You post it here, in a discussion forum, and you can bet that it will be discussed. That's the way these forums work. If you post videos of some half-baked conspiracy theory that calls the murder of dozens of innocent people in France a hoax, then you better believe people are going to comment on your choice of "posts that interest you."

Jupiter Fulminator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Debunking the 28 Pages, Top Secret 9/11 Document Revealed - Jeff Smith

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/07/19/debunking-the-28-pages-top-secret-911-doc-revealed/
Here we go again. "Veterans Today", the wacky website that calls itself a "Journal for the Clandestine Community". While we ponder the wisdom of a "clandestine community" having a "journal" on the Web for anyone and everyone to read (presumably about the doings of the "clandestine community"--what else is there for it to "journalize" about?), we must also note that VT once called itself, "the Voice of the Clandestine Community". (No doubt the idiots in charge at VT changed the name when they were made to realize that the "clandestine community" really does not have a "voice" that parrots mindless conspiracy theories all over the Web.) Your credibility, sir, already low, sinks lower and lower.

Jupiter Fulminator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, buddy, while you're posting that VT crap, how 'bout a link to one of their articles denying the Holocaust (search for Ingrid R. Zundel, the resident Holocaust denier on staff). Or maybe one of their anti-Semitic diatribes, likely lifted right off Iran's Press TV. Dig your hole a little deeper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom