NRA sits out gunfight with feds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just another example of how Washington DC corrupts everything that touches it.Remember folks in this time of anti incumbancy ferver that the NRA should not be exempt Wayne and the board is not immune

crazy8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
and another reason i hate the NRA.

I have stopped giving the NRA any money.
after my last post I had an epiphany,why not get a group of CCW'ers together and picket the NRA recruitment efforts at the next wannamacher gun show.Show them that Okies dont dont take lightly to being sold a bill of goods.We can alert the media,even send a message to our next governor that we're serious about firearms laws (just in case we get another democRat with an A+ NRA rating.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good idea,let's picket the ONE really effective political lobby we have because we don't agree with some of their stands.If it wasn't for the NRA we would be in FAR worse shape than we are today.You don't like their stance let them know in mass. Steve

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David Codrea, an NRA member and active gun rights columnist, said the NRA likely believes the legal fight is a losing one, and understands the high-profile group doesn't want to give its anti-gun opponents ammunition by taking on a high-profile loss.

As I recall, this was also their stance on Heller. after it started gaining ground they jumped in with both feet.
Worthless organization in my eyes. Kind of like the unions: may have served a purpose in the past, but mostly worthless now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom