NY gun drive for Ukraine...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1646427339774.png

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked the guy up. Says he’s a Republican up there. Who knows? Maybe he’s legit. I wonder how hard it is to send firearms to a foreign country.

As crazy as it seems we actually did something like this in World War II for England. Americans donated their guns to help arm England. Because even back then the BRITs were kind of retarded and had banned firearm to a certain extent. I think like today back then the majority of what they could own was shotguns.
WWII didn't have all the laws we have today.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No way. I'll keep mine so that I will be sufficiently armed when war comes to our land.

Woody

"We the People reserve the right and the power to preserve or restore freedom and the Constitution. Those vested with the powers to serve shall neither deprive The People the means nor compel such recourse." B.E. Wood

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked the guy up. Says he’s a Republican up there. Who knows? Maybe he’s legit. I wonder how hard it is to send firearms to a foreign country.
Yeah, New York is swung by NYC, but there are still conservatives and pro-2A folks up there, especially in the rural areas. It's possible, even probable, that he is in earnest, but there's no way I'd trust the gov't in NY (or the Feds) to carry out his intentions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom