O. S. U.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not saying it settles it at all. I'm just saying you should consider the source. Tatum Bell flamed the article too. It was rather amusing reading what he said. He stated he never got paid... "I never got paid. I was one of the top two cats. If anybody was getting paid, it shoulda been me! I never got any!" (That was me trying to remember the quote so it's not exact).

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
All the "not corrupt" players that were successful in life, are coming out of the wood work denying anything like what the SI article stated happened at OSU.

All the "corrupt" players that weren't successful in life..................................wait ten plus years to come out of the wood work at the same time to confirm that it happened at OSU? To early to in this deal to even begin to say what's true and what's not.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Besides... They didn't wait to come out of the wood work... Thayer Evans went head hunting. How much did he PAY all these so called stand up ex-players for his STORY.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not saying it settles it at all. I'm just saying you should consider the source. Tatum Bell flamed the article too. It was rather amusing reading what he said. He stated he never got paid... "I never got paid. I was one of the top two cats. If anybody was getting paid, it shoulda been me! I never got any!" (That was me trying to remember the quote so it's not exact).

Tatum Bell, eh? That's the guy that tried to steal his teammate's luggage who took his spot after he was cut in Detroit, right? Yeah. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The "not corrupt" part was tongue-in-cheek sarcasm. Some people missed it apparently...

As was my "corrupt" comment.

Besides... They didn't wait to come out of the wood work... Thayer Evans went head hunting. How much did he PAY all these so called stand up ex-players for his STORY.
Still not proven, but I'm thinking you're on the right path.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SoonerBorn-

You will believe what you want and already have your mind made up I see. I'm an OSU fan that grew up in an OU family. I know we aren't perfect. No group is. Apparently, OU only had one problem with Rhett Bomar. OU has never had marijuana or DUI problems or grade helping ever...

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SoonerBorn-

You will believe what you want and already have your mind made up I see. I'm an OSU fan that grew up in an OU family. I know we aren't perfect. No group is. Apparently, OU only had one problem with Rhett Bomar. OU has never had marijuana or DUI problems or grade helping ever...

My mind isn't made up at all. I've said previously that I don't believe it all; however, I feel certain some if it is and cannot be ignored. I also love how butt hurt poke fans are getting about it. It's great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom