Obamacare & the 2014 Elections

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How uncomfortable will it be for Democrats running for reelection in 2014? Plenty I hope. Time to make them eat their support for Obamacare.

"Like your Senator? You can keep her." :laugh6:

Cant wait til the 2014 elections. The dems are squirming from their 100% support. Not one Republican supported that POS bill. Save you 2500 dollars it will, keep your insurance it will, more choices, better coverage, not a tax. They made their bed and all the sheeple that believed it will and are about to feel how all untrue it was. Maybe just maybe we will be able to get the senate and keep the house. Then BO and his drones wont be able to screw anything else up.

I like watching those liers squirm and I hope they reap what they sowed in the ballot box

Last edited by a moderator:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obummercare doesn't effect me right now, or the large percentage of the workforce that has employer supplied insurance, but I can't imagine the politicians will let that much money float around without getting their hands on some of it.

That changes next year. Reports are that almost half if not more of employer supplied insurance does not meet Obamacare specs and will be canceled.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If any candidate running against a Democratic incumbent on the hill doesn't continually repeat that their opponent voted for and fully supports the UNaffordable Care Act, well, they're really just too stupid to be elected. :(

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If any candidate running against a Democratic incumbent on the hill doesn't continually repeat that their opponent voted for and fully supports the UNaffordable Care Act, well, they're really just too stupid to be elected. :(

That I agree with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom