OC'er Confronted By Arbys Manager

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSU_Chris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why are you so focused on Cue's opinion about anything? I thought the purpose of this thread was to discuss the legalities of a manager legally informing a customer that his store prohibits open carry.

I think the stressing for an explanation is strictly in response to Cue's apparent assumption that the OP was acting in a pompous manner by exercising his right to OC.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just went back and looked, and, the only explanation I saw was from you and he later agreed with YOUR definition, he made the original statement, he needs to own it. Please let him answer for himself!!

Since Cue basically accused the original poster of "pompous open carry" and stated that he didn't believe in it, I'd like HIM to answer the following:

What is YOUR definition of "pompous open carry".

Please include examples of open carry that YOU define as "pompous" as well as those YOU approve.

I'd also like to know how YOU know which is which just by looking!!

Sorry to disappoint you Buzzgun, he is my personal valet and needs my express written consent to redundantly answer your question.

I therefore do not give him consent, due to its serious insignificance.

Seriously though, whats your problem? I posted what he meant, he agreed. If thats not good enough he will buy you some talc to rub on your heiny.

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why are you so focused on Cue's opinion about anything? I thought the purpose of this thread was to discuss the legalities of a manager legally informing a customer that his store prohibits open carry.

Why are you so focused on my question about Cue's opinion??

I'm tired of hearing people say "I support the second amendment.....................BUT".............followed by "reasons" why they think other people shouldn't exercise that right, as they choose!!!

You either believe it, or you don't!

As for the original discussion, well, Cue opened the door to a side track when he basically accused the original poster of "pompous open carry".

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you Buzzgun, he is my personal valet and needs my express written consent to redundantly answer your question.

I therefore do not give him consent, due to its serious insignificance.

Seriously though, whats your problem? I posted what he meant, he agreed. If thats not good enough he will buy you some talc to rub on your heiny.

Sorry, but I want to hear it from him, especially answers to the second part on the question, you know, the part about how he knows which is which by just looking.

One more time, let him speak for himself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom