OHP UNION thinks only LEO's should be allowed to carry weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 'only ones' argument is very flawed. I never thought the OHP would stoop that low.

To clarify, it is the Trooper's Association position, not the official position of the OHP or the position of every Trooper.

Interesting thing to find out is if the association polled their members prior to taking this "position" or is it a case of a Union/Association acting on it's own despite the actual opinion of those they claim to represent.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To clarify, it is the Trooper's Association position, not the official position of the OHP or the position of every Trooper.

Interesting thing to find out is if the association polled their members prior to taking this "position" or is it a case of a Union/Association acting on it's own despite the actual opinion of those they claim to represent.

True, didn't think about that. All the troopers I've run into have been supportive of, well, at least concealed carry.

I'd also like to know if a poll was conducted.

ldmtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True, didn't think about that. All the troopers I've run into have been supportive of, well, at least concealed carry.

I'd also like to know if a poll was conducted.

If they allow the OSTA to speak for them, it makes you wonder how they could support concealed carry but oppose open carry.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sorry, but it's their association. If they disagree with the "official voice" of the troopers themselves, perhaps they should let that be known publicly? Until then, I'm forced to believe that they oppose law abiding citizens fully exercising their 2nd Amendment rights like those in 43 other states can.

Perhaps Glock Cop could enlighten us?

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Osta is basically a union and all unions follow the mandate of the annointed one.To ban all guns.
They believe only cops and soldiers should have guns.
I have never seen a good union. All they want is your money and I don't believe I should have to pay them for the right to have a job.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like Trooper Knoke is more of a union hack than an true representative of his troopers. That is sad. Unions will be the downfall of this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom