OK bound (probably)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

centraloklahoma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we go to the range...all the guys from EAST of the Mississippi have to bring enough ammo for the guys WEST of the Mississippi...if we were in Ohio it would be the other way around....so PM me when your ready to go to the range....

Bring all your weapon stuff and come home to Oklahoma.

centraloklahoma

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all, it is required that every Oklahoma resident own at least three firearms. If you live outside city limits, you must also own at least two dogs, and three vehicles. One of the vehicles needs to run. If your pickup truck (mandatory) is older than 25 years, it must be outfitted with a gun rack. If you have a concealed carry permit, you may also open carry. If you get robbed and get the perp on the ground, check to see if there are cameras rolling before finishing him off. Have you purchased cowboy boots yet?

A pair of steel toed Redwings will substitute for the Cowboy boots.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we go to the range...all the guys from EAST of the Mississippi have to bring enough ammo for the guys WEST of the Mississippi...if we were in Ohio it would be the other way around....so PM me when your ready to go to the range....

centraloklahoma

I thought that was Italy and had something to do with top bunks.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This isn't a trip up but if you are a hunter you should spring for a lifetime hunting and fishing license. Get your residency established (be here six months) then buy it and you can come back to Oklahoma and hunt with it even if you move away. It includes almost all of you hunting tags. There are a couple of exceptions like the black bear tags but it is a great deal that hardly any other states offer. As another posted about deer here we have too many. The wild turkeys are plentiful too. Lots of lakes for fishing too.

pritch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

centraloklahoma

Works for me!!!

This isn't a trip up but if you are a hunter you should spring for a lifetime hunting and fishing license. Get your residency established (be here six months) then buy it and you can come back to Oklahoma and hunt with it even if you move away. It includes almost all of you hunting tags. There are a couple of exceptions like the black bear tags but it is a great deal that hardly any other states offer. As another posted about deer here we have too many. The wild turkeys are plentiful too. Lots of lakes for fishing too.

Really looking forward to this! My favorite thing in the world is chasing elk around the mountains in September but I've never hunted Whitetail.

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This isn't a trip up but if you are a hunter you should spring for a lifetime hunting and fishing license.

Well, that's one option. But I haven't had a hunting or fishing license in a whole lot of years. Because option two is just to buy your own land. I find that more satisfying. Especially after the last big budget problem when they drastically raised all these types of fees. I'll just stay here on my land.

Gregg

Dr_Keith

New to the site!
Reaction score
Looks like we're going to get along just fine!

I'll probably have lots more questions as time goes on. Right now my move is on hold while they work out some personnel trades, and may not happen at all. I'm currently at Wright-Patterson AFB potentially headed for Tinker and the FAA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom