Ok, I'm officially old or I have lost my mind!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I finally found the box with the gas tube inside. I went back and looked in the shop, on the bench where the vice is located. It wasn't there, as I turned to walk out, I spotted the box lying on the bed of a utility trailer that I have parked in the shop. The box was open and the gas tube was inside. I have absolutely no recollection of taking the box out to the shop. As I remember it, I took the wrench out of the box before I left the house. I guess I changed my mind and took the box too. I guess I was so focused on the task that I didn't log up the memory, and no I wasn't drinking! Thanks for all the helpful advice, I checked the top of the fridge and inside too!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a couple Hi-Power mags that I had misplaced over 2 years ago...They werent misplaced at all, they were in the box where I put them with some other misc. stuff.
I cant recall closing the garage door 90% of mornings when I leave for work, until I'm a mile up the road and I have to go back and look. I have never gone back to find it open though. CRS is serious...

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I finally found the box with the gas tube inside. I went back and looked in the shop, on the bench where the vice is located. It wasn't there, as I turned to walk out, I spotted the box lying on the bed of a utility trailer that I have parked in the shop. The box was open and the gas tube was inside. I have absolutely no recollection of taking the box out to the shop. As I remember it, I took the wrench out of the box before I left the house. I guess I changed my mind and took the box too. I guess I was so focused on the task that I didn't log up the memory, and no I wasn't drinking! Thanks for all the helpful advice, I checked the top of the fridge and inside too!

Well, you better keep looking for it. The one you found is probably the neighbors who walked over and set it down. Yours is still missing :ugh2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom