OK Revolver championship at SCRAP?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shot the monthly match at SCRAP last weekend. John Ax announced something about a revolver match during their regular monthly match for Nov 2010. He said they have been doing it for a several years. I didn't get a chance to talk to him. Can somebody elaborate on that for me? Thanks.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No.343 I know he has been doing it for a while but do ot get much info before when the match is. We can talk at the Steel Challenge shoot at OKC tomorrow. Later rdd

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found some info on the SCRAP website. It says this will be the 10th OK Revolver Championship. It will be held during their regularly scheduled monthly match and the entry fee is the same as every other month ($15).

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the SC match tomorrow. Best of luck to all of you.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot the match last year with my Glock. They basically setup 6-8 stages instead of just 5 and everybody brought out there old wheel guns. I thunk I actually saw clint eastwood there. It was a good match. With the extra stages probably made it their best match if the year. Caution to all you classifier junkies as they did not shoot a classifier last year. They would still allow the semi auto guy to shoot too. I'll be going if Im the boss lady lets me.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any match can be a state match if you change the name to...Oklahoma State "Insert your match name here"

In fact I think we should have the Oklahoma Indoor State Championship on either November 14th or 21st. The date will depend on who takes the name first;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom