OK Revolver championship at SCRAP?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lest Hope shall be buried only after the offical match results are posted. I think it is still up in the air. Later rdd

Grab the Shovel!!!! Just saw the Official results....Third overall "woot woot" But No.343 was a close fifth overall. Yea Revos!!! But still Bubber
then
No.343
:musketeers: later rdd

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Very clever; putting on the revolver championship a week before I start shooting revolver.

You've had that thing for a month, just lacking a holster and the courage to come shoot it til last night.

Nice job Bubber! Maybe we can get Olyeller and some others out to the next ICORE match.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if i counted right we had eleven revo shooters. That is pretty cool especially considering that its gun season. Now that Mikey finally got some big boy pants next year will be even more interesting.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Looks like 343 is going to have to start frequenting graveyards, huh bubber? Haven't seen a beating like that in a while. Not sure i would ever shoot again. Dang.

Latest posts

Top Bottom