OKC Gun club waiting list?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallscalepilot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently sent off my application to the Oklahoma City gun club and am patiently awaiting a response. Anyone know an approximate wait time to get in? I've read other clubs have 6 months plus. hopefully it wont take that long!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not think they have a waiting list anymore. They will probably send you a notice when they are going to have their next meeting.

swickey

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently sent off my application to the Oklahoma City gun club and am patiently awaiting a response. Anyone know an approximate wait time to get in? I've read other clubs have 6 months plus. hopefully it wont take that long!

I got in about 2 weeks before Christmas. Sent in app 2 weeks before that buddy did the same so I'm guessing it's short or we just hit the perfect time to send it in.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I attended the Dec. 18th orientation with Swickey. Seemed to be 40 - 50 folks in the room. Don't know if there's another orientation coming up or not. Good luck. The club really seems to have its act together and I'm proud to be a newbie member.

lightningkylej

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been wanting to join. Just waiting on my NRA membership to come it then I will be applying. I went out there for the first time with a friend about a month ago and it was a great place to shoot.

kuykendallc

Marksman
Reaction score
I have been wanting to join. Just waiting on my NRA membership to come it then I will be applying. I went out there for the first time with a friend about a month ago and it was a great place to shoot.
You do not have to "have" your number to apply. I didn't have mine yet, and I was able to give it to them after I got my member number. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom