OKC Gun club waiting list?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightningkylej

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome! I had planned on getting it as soon as I heard it was needed but my wife's grandfather wanted to get it for me for Christmas, so I have waited a little longer.
Besides, they (NRA) upped their insurance to $2500 to help cover stolen/damaged guns!

T0PN0TCH

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I attended the Dec. 18th orientation with Swickey. Seemed to be 40 - 50 folks in the room. Don't know if there's another orientation coming up or not. Good luck. The club really seems to have its act together and I'm proud to be a newbie member.

is the gunclub on in arcadia/luther off of Hiwassee road? if it is...how do i go about applying? i live really close to it but never found out!

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm sending in my membership form tomorrow, but I have only just sent my money for my NRA membership on Saturday so I don't know how that is going to work out. I e-mailed and asked OKCGC about it, they just said send my membership form ASAP due to their open membership right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom