OKC Gun Show this wekend Jan. 21,22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was really crowded yesterday. I think I am going to try and go back this morning. Sometimes it is easier to check things out on Sunday mornings.

I would he heading down there closer to noon. Do you mind giving me a heads up if you beat me down there and see a nice Russian for a decent price?

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Were you driving S. on I35 today with 3 yellow drift cars?

No, my car has been down for a while. She's a garage queen right now cause the entire engine is out. I'm shooting for 600hp this time.

Also, for whoever asked, there were quite a few SKSs, I think most were china mades.

I forgot which table it was but someone was selling Springfeild XDs for $430 OTD. My buddy bought an XD40 compact. Don't know about some of you guys, but I consider that a good deal...

There was a lot of crap/low end junk but there was also some quality stuff too. For this being my first show I wasn't too disappointed.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
to continue boosteds thoughts, kings pawn outta cushing was selling xds new for 399 at one of the last shows...the owner is kindof an a$$, but whatev...he also had a new ruger ar22 wwalther clone that didnt last long... at an ok price

Latest posts

Top Bottom