OKC Law Firm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
every body talks crap about lawyers until you need one
I don't. The army finally found a good use for them: mine detectors.
I once saw a public discussion involving former 10th Circuit Judge Robert Henry, where he said lawyers are the ones who go out on the field after the battle and shoot the wounded.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC it was dilapidated pretty bad, but it sustained more damage with the Murrah bombing. The Davis Law firm is Dan Davis who bought it. That's the law firm that ran Robert Vaughn (The Man from UNCLE) commercials for years.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, did the Davis firm assist in the renovation? It looks very nice from the outside, and from the commercials. It looks like the law offices are in what was the balcony.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, did the Davis firm assist in the renovation? It looks very nice from the outside, and from the commercials. It looks like the law offices are in what was the balcony.
I'm not sure about the renovation. It's been awhile. The place is a historical building; so they may have gotten other monies. The rise of Deep Deuce really jumped property values in that area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom