OKC local suppressors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjtmri

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should clarify the 2-3 days is from when it’s submitted to approved. The other stuff can be a week or two. I got an Oculus in store yesterday and it was submitted for approval this morning!

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should clarify the 2-3 days is from when it’s submitted to approved. The other stuff can be a week or two. I got an Oculus in store yesterday and it was submitted for approval this morning!
I got an El Camino last Wednesday and was submitted/accepted that day and is pending. I was curious on the total time and having it in hand.

RetiredTater

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What’s the average wait time these days on a form 4 eform?
My two that I am waiting to have arrive at my house from Silencer Central were both 127 days after submission. They were submitted on consecutive days, and approved on consecutive days. Have a third pending that just hit a month. All form 4 single shot trust.

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My two that I am waiting to have arrive at my house from Silencer Central were both 127 days after submission. They were submitted on consecutive days, and approved on consecutive days. Have a third pending that just hit a month. All form 4 single shot trust.
Yeah just pulled this off the ATF site and was curious how close it was to real
IMG_2007.png

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great information…. Thank you!

I am at 84 days with a Rugged Oculus on a “trust” and 6 days on a Rugged Obsidian 9. Was starting to panic that I did something wrong… again, thank you!

coltman01

New to the site!
Reaction score
FWIW, been 4 or 5 years since I had a gun shipped in to a local gun shop, but Big Boy's recently hit me with a $50 transfer fee. It is what it is, but $50 to fill out and submit a 4473 seem like a lot for the 10 minutes it took. Guess I'm getting older and cheaper.
Way too much! I shopped around and found much better prices from smaller FFL's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom