OKC Metro Eat-N-Shoot - March 18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Folks,
I have had several requests to set up the next OKC Metro Area ENS for a Saturday, so I checked the calendar of events at Big Boys Gun Range and due to classes and GSSF events, this looks like our best opportunity for a group of us to meet up for burgers and bullets in March:

1. Meet at Halftime Sports Grill, 6812 SW 55th, at 11:00 AM'ish for some chow and general B.S. time

2. Depart Halftime Sports Grill to arrive at Big Boys Gun Range, 7812 SW 74th, approximately 1:00 PM - shoot and continue B.S. until out of ammo, B.S. and lies.

All are welcome; if we run out of chow or lanes, we'll share. We had a great time at the last ENS and I hope a bunch of youse guys can make it to this one. Bring a buddy; bring your wife; bring your girlfriend (just don't bring 'em both). Oh, and bring guns and boolets too! Please try to let me know if you're gonna be able to make it - no big deal, the more the merrier!
Sounds great! Sure going to try to make it unless something comes up.

skyvin

New to the site!
Reaction score
I'm also in. Last month was a great time. I'll already be at Big Boys from 9am-1pm for the monthly GSSF match so I'll probably miss the eating part, but I'll definitely be there for the shooting part. I'm the new member that Bull brought last month who joined OSA later that day.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm also in. Last month was a great time. I'll already be at Big Boys from 9am-1pm for the monthly GSSF match so I'll probably miss the eating part, but I'll definitely be there for the shooting part. I'm the new member that Bull brought last month who joined OSA later that day.

Well excellent! Welcome to OSA skyvin, I am glad }Bull brought you along; I enjoyed meeting you and shooting with you at the last ENS as well. You'll find that most people here are really great folks. Check the site out and hit me up with any questions you may have. I have made a lot of friends here, and trust you'll do the same. We'll see you again on March 18th, if not before.

Last edited:

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I really wish I had a gun that would qualify for GSSF. I would like to try it some time.

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Folks,
I have had several requests to set up the next OKC Metro Area ENS for a Saturday, so I checked the calendar of events at Big Boys Gun Range and due to classes and GSSF events, this looks like our best opportunity for a group of us to meet up for burgers and bullets in March:

1. Meet at Halftime Sports Grill, 6812 SW 55th, at 11:00 AM'ish for some chow and general B.S. time

2. Depart Halftime Sports Grill to arrive at Big Boys Gun Range, 7812 SW 74th, approximately 1:00 PM - shoot and continue B.S. until out of ammo, B.S. and lies.

All are welcome; if we run out of chow or lanes, we'll share. We had a great time at the last ENS and I hope a bunch of youse guys can make it to this one. Bring a buddy; bring your wife; bring your girlfriend (just don't bring 'em both). Oh, and bring guns and boolets too! Please try to let me know if you're gonna be able to make it - no big deal, the more the merrier!

I will plan to attend. If not I will for sure let you know beforehand.

skyvin

New to the site!
Reaction score
I really wish I had a gun that would qualify for GSSF. I would like to try it some time.

All you need is any piece of Tupperware that says Glock on it. They have divisions for pocket (42 & 43), stock, and unlimited (mods). I currently only participate in the pocket and stock with my 43 and 19. I was unsure what to expect the first time, but Big Boys is super helpful and explain what's going on. Really we're all just shooting paper targets at the same, but I enjoy it. I really like that Glock has something like this. Plus, they giveaway a Glock and Glock swag via a drawing.

If you join the GSSF for 2 years at 30 a year, you get a Blue Label coupon in the mail a couple weeks later. I paid 425 before tax for my 19 w/ 3 mags. You get a coupon for every year that you're a member.

Well excellent! Welcome to OSA skyvin, I am glad }Bull brought you along; I enjoyed meeting you and shooting with you at the last ENS as well. You'll find that most people here are really great folks. Check the site out and hit me up with any questions you may have. I have made a lot of friends here, and trust you'll do the same. We'll see you again on March 18th, if not before.

Awesome, thank you. Everyone was really great at the last ENS. I look forward to many more meet ups in the future.

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent! We had a heckuva good time at the last one. It's a great way to meet folks here and shoot some different guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an extremely loud piston Ar pistol. Everyone at the range either hates my guts or wants to see what I have. Brian at Big Boys helped me get it going, as it was my first AR. (I'm grateful to him and the folks at Big Boys. Only range I will patronize now.) Filing my form 1 on it this week. Anyone is welcome to shoot it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom