Oklahoma is getting national recognition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No joke. Before we lose a rotator cuff patting ourselves on the back, check out our stats on literacy, poverty, drug-use, overall crime per-capita, domestic abuse, etc...

We didn't fall for Obama's BS, but several here would have fallen for him if he had toup'e hair and an R at the end of his name (and the beginning).

I'm proud to be an Okie, but let's not kid ourselves - we've got plenty of work to do still.

:bowdown: Robamar? :bowdown: Sounds like the first robotic presidential candidate.

mbalexander

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No joke. Before we lose a rotator cuff patting ourselves on the back, check out our stats on literacy, poverty, drug-use, overall crime per-capita, domestic abuse, etc...

We didn't fall for Obama's BS, but several here would have fallen for him if he had toup'e hair and an R at the end of his name (and the beginning).

I'm proud to be an Okie, but let's not kid ourselves - we've got plenty of work to do still.

I agree with having lots more to do, but at least it seems we're on the right track............and getting recognized for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom