Oklahoma Street Outlaws turn into real outlaws?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what this show is about.... seems like I thought it was about illegal street racing... but surely it wouldn't still be on the air if it is glorifying such a dangerous and illegal activity?

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love how the guy blames discovery for putting him on tv like their supposed to follow him around his whole like and make sure he is a good guy. Give me a break. Hope they get at least some of the stuff back. Those dudes will be in the poke a long time

Sometimes its better to just be ....Quiet....ha

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure how an illegal act by someone who was once on the show would hurt one of the most popular "guy" shows currently on TV. That charge could be made against most reality shows if one looks hard enough.

But, I'm partial. Street Outlaws is maybe the only TV show that's ever made Oklahoma look cool.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know what this show is about.... seems like I thought it was about illegal street racing... but surely it wouldn't still be on the air if it is glorifying such a dangerous and illegal activity?
They race on a closed street, with permits, security, EMT's, Fire dept, etc. My buddy is going to be on the show this year. The guy arrested is/was a wannabe idiot. If memory serves me right, he didn't even have his own car

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when it happened. Hes not a regular member of the current show tho. I like the show cause I love cars and drag racing. So its a seudo reality show, waa, who really cares, its cool tho and its close to home.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure how an illegal act by someone who was once on the show would hurt one of the most popular "guy" shows currently on TV. That charge could be made against most reality shows if one looks hard enough.

But, I'm partial. Street Outlaws is maybe the only TV show that's ever made Oklahoma look cool.

THAT guy didn't do anything to make Oklahoma look cool. More of a walking, mouth breathing stereotype. :(

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
They race on a closed street, with permits, security, EMT's, Fire dept, etc. My buddy is going to be on the show this year. The guy arrested is/was a wannabe idiot. If memory serves me right, he didn't even have his own car

Ok. I'll take that as an explanation... so... why not just race on a track, then??? I mean, I'm just curious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom