Oklahoma Teens shoot Australian Baseball player "because they were bored"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have to have a personal "discussion" sometime. Gentlemen do things like that as opposed to insulting people on forums.

Have I said anything not factual about crime stats?

I had to back up to this response. What do you mean by "discussion"? I only ask because it sounds like you're wanting to have a physical relationship with Ridge.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have I made one personal attack on a fellow member? Maybe when some buck has your wife bent over saying this is for all those years of slavery white boy and makes you watch ( knoxville horror ) you will see the light.

and for that last comment if you are talking about that pharmacist that took out the trash I will say you need to seriously have your head examine and that is the only time I will insult a member.

This is a good example of why you should defer to 0311 on matters such as this. You both know that you're right but it isn't polite to say it out loud.

I still say the parents are resposible for the Nigritude of the off-spring.
Why can't we find the parents guilty of Nigritude?

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have I made one personal attack on a fellow member? Maybe when some buck has your wife bent over saying this is for all those years of slavery white boy and makes you watch ( knoxville horror ) you will see the light.

Oh, yeah, I can totally see that "not a racist thing." It just shines through in everything you say.

When the whole country is like California and Detroit remember you were warned.

And why, exactly, is the whole country going to be like California and Detroit? Because of all the "bucks" running running around? In your totally-not-racist opinion, I mean?

...I know, I shouldn't engage him. Shame on me.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a little blunt with someone who was beating around the bush about their true feelings and they get agitated enough to come right out with it. Where are the members that believed there were no racists in this thread now? Lawl, you guys gotta learn to spot it before they openly admit it, as one has in these last few posts.

Most members of OSA aren't racist, just too naive/trusting to believe a select few are. So to all you who aren't...maybe stop defending guys like this? Believe me now that they exist and we're not being PC liberal ******* for calling them out? Myself, my friends, and my family are about as un-PC as it gets. But trust me, I can spot an *actual* racist pretty quickly. FOUND YOU A COUPLE.

ch1966

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is equally ignorant is the people who were complaining about Jackson et al. churning up the race angle of the Martin incident not missing a beat and doing the exact same thing with the Duncan incident.

I don't see it as "the exact same thing". Quite the opposite.

The left manufactured racism in the Zimmerman case. Audio was doctored. A contrived narrative was formed with the basis that a depraved racist Zimmerman went hunting for a black victim to satisfy his racist bloodlust.
In the light of testimony and evidence, that narrative fell flat on it's face to those intelligent enough to recognise the truth, including, obviously and most importantly, the jury.
The only racism that came to light was the use of racial slurs by Martin prior to his attack on Zimmerman.
The only people who deny that reality are idiots, and idiots with an agenda.

In the Lane case, there is apparent racism indicated by the alleged tweets of one of the alleged assailants. This racism is being played down.
I see nobody claiming these aren't his tweets.
His own sister had this statement:

"I knew he had a Facebook page, but I never looked at it, and it's hard to believe that he would even put things on there like that," Padilla said when shown social media posts from Edwards that espoused "hate" toward whites.
Host Burnett asked, "Have you ever heard your brother say awful things about white people?" Padilla responded that he was not racist because he has a number of white friends. "The only way that I would feel that he would say anything racist about anybody is because we have felt racism from some of the people here in the community," she stated.

So then maybe Edwards wasn't a racist because he had white friends?

Per the article:
The teen suspect in a shocking Oklahoma murder case was not motivated by race, because "he has a lot of Caucasian friends with whom he hangs with," according to a family member.
Citation

I'm judging you idiots on your words..... But nice defense.
media.scout.com_media_forums_emoticons_451_jerkit.gif

Let's look at some of the tweets again as an insight to the "content of his character":

static01.mediaite.com_med_wp_content_uploads_gallery_james_edwards_safariscreensnapz010.jpg

static01.mediaite.com_med_wp_content_uploads_gallery_james_edwards_safariscreensnapz012.jpg

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=murk
static01.mediaite.com_med_wp_content_uploads_gallery_james_edwards_safariscreensnapz013.jpg

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=peckerwood
static01.mediaite.com_med_wp_content_uploads_gallery_james_edwards_safariscreensnapz015.jpg

static01.mediaite.com_med_wp_content_uploads_gallery_james_edwards_safariscreensnapz016.jpg

static01.mediaite.com_med_wp_content_uploads_gallery_james_edw3379cdda90153781521e3b539cccd084.png

static01.mediaite.com_med_wp_content_uploads_gallery_james_edwards_jail_tweet.jpg

So from these Tweets, one can assume that at least one of the assailants was a racist dirtbag. He even brags about 5 assaults on whites after the Zimmerman verdict.
Unless someone can dispute that these tweets are manufactured, (and no one is disputing them at this point), we have a racist black teenage dirtbag, who along with his dirtbag friends, hunted down and killed an innocent white ball player with a promising future.

"Being bored" does not ring true as a motive.

Perhaps there is a misunderstanding by some of the outrage generated in the wake of the Zimmerman case.
My outrage is focused on the media and the left for generating a false narrative of racism against Zimmerman, and then (typically for the hypocritical left) minimizing or dismissing outright the evidence of racism and it's possible role in the Lane case.

The left has put a lot of effort into falsely indicting "whitey" for racism (by contriving the "white hispanic" classification for starters) in the Zimmerman case, and now they are apparently ignoring black racism and covering for it with "mixed race" and other excuses. (Do we now have a White Black classification invented here? Where does Obama fit in? The left told me he was black.)

From Luna's (the mixed race kid) Facebook:

i2.wp.com_topconservativenews.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_08_luna1.jpg

I have focused in the past about the culture created by liberal policies of the 60's. The "gangsta" "hip hop" culture encompasses all races. I don't point fingers at blacks, hispanics, whites, or any other race with my outrage.
My outrage is focused solely on the hypocritical media, the "culture" and the liberals who have created both.

The lefties in this thread are doing everything they can to sway the argument. What they can't dispute is the truth. There are black, teenage racists out there who will hunt down and kill you to satisfy their racist bloodlust.
Nobody wants to start a race war, but whitewashing the truth is not the proper course of action.

I have a dream that one day the liberal left will judge a man by the content of his character and not by the color of his skin.

Attachments

• safariscreensnapz013.jpg
    safariscreensnapz013.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 154
  • safariscreensnapz016.jpg
    safariscreensnapz016.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There it is. Your deepest fear. Hopelessly inadequate?

But, you're not a racist.

There are lots of things I am more scared of than that and also I am aware of my situations that I think that is not likely, but Ill give it that was a good one.

FYI it seems in "diverse" areas most, not all, serial rapists seem to look like Obama's son

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Get a little blunt with someone who was beating around the bush about their true feelings and they get agitated enough to come right out with it. Where are the members that believed there were no racists in this thread now? Lawl, you guys gotta learn to spot it before they openly admit it, as one has in these last few posts.

Most members of OSA aren't racist, just too naive/trusting to believe a select few are. So to all you who aren't...maybe stop defending guys like this? Believe me now that they exist and we're not being PC liberal ******* for calling them out? Myself, my friends, and my family are about as un-PC as it gets. But trust me, I can spot an *actual* racist pretty quickly. FOUND YOU A COUPLE.

I am sure more than a few things you can do could be called racist

Do you have a white wife? Would you have a non-white wife? Post that to the whole board and if people answer honestly there are ALOT OF RACISTS AROUND

How would you feel if you kid brought a black girl or guy home? Personally I would rather my daughter bring home a man like ALllen west ( age appropriate) than a white liberal like Harry Reid. Oh my the shock. I would be ok with my daughter dating a negro. Bet no one saw that coming.

Sadly ALL conservatives can be called racist by the standards in this thread if they mention uncomfortable facts.

If I am racist. I will be at least 60% of the members here are is they are honest about things. Most people won't admit how they feel.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
H
How would you feel if you kid brought a black girl or guy home? Personally I would rather my daughter bring home a man like ALllen west ( age appropriate) than a white liberal like Harry Reid. Oh my the shock. I would be ok with my daughter dating a negro. Bet no one saw that coming.

Would you tell him about your concerns of "bucks?"

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is a good example of why you should defer to 0311 on matters such as this. You both know that you're right but it isn't polite to say it out loud.

I still say the parents are resposible for the Nigritude of the off-spring.
Why can't we find the parents guilty of Nigritude?

Reb does not listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom