OKShooters Growth!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thought I would pop in the latest numbers since I've had a couple people asking.

Despite the latest round of problems that have caused us a few days of downtime do to problems from our Internet Provider, we've still managed over 1.5 million page views in the last 30 days. We average about 5,500 unique visitors here every day, and each visitor spends an average of 9 minutes and 47 seconds per visit. This is statistics gathered by Google Analytics.

What this doesn't show is people using RSS to access the site which we have a substantial amount of, and people using smart devices accessing via the Forum Runner app. (A fair amount of those as well.)

A good month with 100% uptime should yield us a solid 2 million page views. I'm using this stat instead of the "hits" stat. According to the Hits stat were approaching 40 million hits per month.

At the present, we're growing roughly about 5% per month. We are by far the largest and most prominent (read premiere) Firearm site in the state of Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Top Bottom