OKShooters Growth!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and quite possibly the largest site in Oklahoma, not just firearms. does anyone know of any Oklahoma web site that generates larger traffic than OSA?

Good job Kelly!!!

A good month with 100% uptime should yield us a solid 2 million page views. I'm using this stat instead of the "hits" stat. According to the Hits stat were approaching 40 million hits per month.

At the present, we're growing roughly about 5% per month. We are by far the largest and most prominent (read premiere) Firearm site in the state of Oklahoma.

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and quite possibly the largest site in Oklahoma, not just firearms. does anyone know of any Oklahoma web site that generates larger traffic than OSA?

Good job Kelly!!!

That's entirely possible, at least it's likely for a private site. I would imagine some of the non-private sites could exceed this like the state reference sites for county and criminal records or the courts records sites. I would imagine those get referenced a great deal as part of some people's daily jobs.

But yeah, we are huge and visible community considering we're Oklahoma-centric only.

Latest posts

Top Bottom