Okuma!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know! Let’s close new classifieds listing from 7a to 7p. That’s give us all a chance to snatch up the kewl stuff. Nah, that’ll never work. Cowcatcher and Catt57 are right, either surf osa during work like the rest of us, duh, or just quit working. Problem solved, your welcome.

I think everyone should give me right of first refusal on any an all items for sale.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I’ve talked to Okuma and all classifieds are gonna be sent to me upon creation and then I’ll forward them to y’all individually at the time you’ve requested. Think of it like an interwebs paperboy. Keep in mind the paperboy has a good shot at getting all the best deals. Just a downside of the job I reckon.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Ok I’ve talked to Okuma and all classifieds are gonna be sent to me upon creation and then I’ll forward them to y’all individually at the time you’ve requested. Think of it like an interwebs paperboy. Keep in mind the paperboy has a good shot at getting all the best deals. Just a downside of the job I reckon.
I thought that was one of the benefits of being a moderator here. [emoji16]

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-ft-s-w-638-3.305800/

Woulda jumped all over that, but I was about 5 hours late and several dibs down!:cool: Prolly a good thing though as I am trying to save a couple pennies toward a 357 lever gun!!
You know there's an old saying, "The exception proves the rule." LOL.
P.S. - Even in non-crazy times I gave up on the classifieds because you would have to be glued to your smart phone (I don't use that technology) to catch the good deals.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You know there's an old saying, "The exception proves the rule." LOL.
P.S. - Even in non-crazy times I gave up on the classifieds because you would have to be glued to your smart phone (I don't use that technology) to catch the good deals.
Generally I do better in the wanted section. Classifieds do leave me green with envy a lot !! :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom