Old Farts Official Bedlam Bash thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v481_OUSooner_sports_gamedayinstoolwater3.jpg

:laugh6: Dat's funny rite dere.

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can not comment ... Wife and Oldest Daughter are OSU Grads ..... Must not comment .... LOL

I was a huge UO fan until I walked across the campus the day I went to enroll. I learned that day that UT ain't the only tea sippers in the conference. I left Norman, drove to Stillwater and enrolled. I continued to be a UO fan until I learned to love OState. I can literally say I am a State fan because I went to school there.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cross Country repeated today. First Big 12 school to 50 combined national championships.

That's freaking awesome. I hope the cowgirls soccer team makes 51 in a couple weeks.

Proud and immortal
Bright Shines Your Name
Oklahoma State
We Herald Your Fame
Ever You'll Find Us
Loyal and True
To Our Alma Mater
O - S - U

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In class a teacher asked all the kids to stand up and describe what their fathers did for work. There were the normal answers, fireman, police man, office worker, but one boy said he did not know what the name was, but his father got up on a stage and danced and took his clothes off for other men and they paid him money.
The teacher was horrified by this and told the class to go back to work. She pulled the boy aside and asked if that was true, to which he replied, no ma'am, he is an OU football coach, I was just too ashamed to say it out loud.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

The State of Oklahoma has announced that it is allowing food stamp holders to purchase OU apparel through Saturday for Bedlam. All the people with jobs buying OSU apparel is an unfair advantage to all the Sooner fans in the state.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the thread does say bedlam and this saturday is bedlam. I assumed we were talking football not Boy on Boy leatard action. The closest OSU will ever get to a National Football championship is about 81 miles.

Spoken like a true Sooner fan. You mispelled leotard. Ironic, since all the 'tards are in Norman.

Latest posts

Top Bottom