Old Farts Official Bedlam Bash thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you know what the first thing an OU cheerleader does in the morning?
Puts on her clothes and walks back home.

A Sooner ordered a pizza and the clerk asked if he should cut it in six or twelve pieces.
"Six, please. I could never eat twelve pieces."

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v481_OUSooner_sports_gamedayinstoolwater3.jpg

Dang you must of been to Ponca City. That's pretty much what all of the cowboy fans I have ever seen look like. Except for the picture missed a guy dragging a welding machine around and another herding pigs.

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear the Cowboys are in line to win the basket weaving National Title as well.

What are you, in the 4th grade?

Why do Sooners always discount other sports? If you look at the top athletes of the last century, of the first 20 only two were football players (and one of them was Jim Thorpe who was also there for his track & field and baseball accomplishments). For the first decade of this century golfers, tennis players, swimmers, and basketball players lead the pack.
Get a clue. There are other sports.

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are you, in the 4th grade?

Why do Sooners always discount other sports? If you look at the top athletes of the last century, of the first 20 only two were football players (and one of them was Jim Thorpe who was also there for his track & field and baseball accomplishments). For the first decade of this century golfers, tennis players, swimmers, and basketball players lead the pack.
Get a clue. There are other sports.

If I am not mistaken, this is a thread about the bedlam FOOTBALL game!

Other sports are fine, if you want to talk about them, start your own thread. OSU people are the ones who bring up the Championships in other sports to defend against OU's football Championships.

Again, this is a bedlam football thread.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope, just the Bedlam thread. OF didn't say anything about it being football only. If if makes the sooner fans happy they can dilute themselves like usual so their world seems sooner magical. ;)

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its just like Texas pimping all their swimming national titles. Hello only about about 1/8 of Ncaa schools participate in swimming. So yeah it's pretty easy to win a title. Much the same with wrastlin.

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay then, lets discuss something that really counts re. OU vs. OSU and ranking.

The University of Oklahoma is No. 1 per capita among public universities in the number of freshman National Merit Scholars enrolled,

(after that first year, they probably go somewhere else)

Latest posts

Top Bottom