Old Farts Official Bedlam Bash thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PFXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In class a teacher asked all the kids to stand up and describe what their fathers did for work. There were the normal answers, fireman, police man, office worker, but one boy said he did not know what the name was, but his father got up on a stage and danced and took his clothes off for other men and they paid him money.
The teacher was horrified by this and told the class to go back to work. She pulled the boy aside and asked if that was true, to which he replied, no ma'am, he is an OU football coach, I was just too ashamed to say it out loud.

:yelclap::lmfao:

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An OSU grad and an OU grad are running a ranch together in Oklahoma. They decide they need a bull to mate with their cows to increase their herd.

The OU grad takes his savings of $600 dollars and goes to Texas to buy a bull. He eventually meets with an old cowboy that will sell him a bull.

``It's the only one I got for $599, take it or leave it.''

He buys the bull and goes to the local telegram office and says, ``I'd like to send a telegram to my friend in Oklahoma that says: `Have found the stud bull for our ranch, bring the trailer.' ''

The man behind the counter tells him, ``Telegrams to anywhere in the U.S. are 75 cents per word.'' He thinks about it for a moment and decides. ``I'd like to send one word, please.''

``And what word would that be?'' inquires the man.

``Comfortable,'' replies the OU grad.

The man asks, ``I'm sorry sir, but how is your friend gonna understand this telegram?''

The OU grad replies, ``My friend graduated from OSU and reads REAL slow, when he gets this, he will see COM-FOR-DA- BULL.''

Latest posts

Top Bottom