Oldest Photo Saved On My Phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I was looking for another photo from a while back on my phone and it got me to wondering what the oldest photo was that I had saved.

Turns out it is my Marlin Glenfield 30-30 I bought in 1976 when I was fifteen.

20191215_115921.jpg

I refinished the stock with bedliner about a dozen years ago.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oldest pic I have on my phone is one I moved over to it to try out some of its AI enhancement features. I had it clean up the grain on a pic I took on a film camera in 1990 in Germany, of a French hottie I met. Old picture first, but resized because it was too large for the forum limit. Second pic was run through Google's deblur and optimize routine. Did a pretty good job of cleaning up the grain and correcting the color.

Image6~2.jpg

View attachment Image6~3.jpg

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_3612.png

Interesting being on a gun forum, my oldest picture saved on my phone involves a firearm. The was September 2014. Not long after the wife and I moved to our place in the country.

I looked out the window and saw a group of doves in a tree on our property during dove season. Dropped 3 with 2 shells from my old Winchester 24 12 ga SXS.

Schlafftablett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
November 2011. This is my ex wife with our dog. This happened every night on the way up to bed. The dog would run up and lay at the top of the stairs so he’d get belly rubs from mom. I actually miss both of them… one more often than the other. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpeg
    IMG_0027.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom