Open Carry Thoughts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnuner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are no "thoughts or opinions" about what the newly-signed OC law states - which is you must have or obtain an Oklahoma CWL in order to carry a handgun either openly or concealed. The open carry provision goes into effect on 11/01/12.

I think the confusion he's getting may be coming from the fact you may open carry on your own property or property controlled by you without a handgun license. However step off of your property and you MUST have a handgun license to carry open or concealed.

gnslnger44tx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good comments waltham41, rebelracer79, and MR.357Sig. I lived and carried openly in southern AZ never hearing of or having any problems. I'm glad to see this pass here, it will take some getting used to for most people. Talking about criminals you should always be aware of your surroundings and always be on guard regardless of being armed or not.

M

MOPAR 4x4

I have to agree because living in AZ. which is totaly open carry you still have to exercise common sense in any given situation and untill the general public get used to the idea of people walking around with a weapon at their side you will always have some sort of undecidedness on normality with OC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom