Open Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

av8r115

Judging by the teaser this morning, looks like News9 is planning to do an anti-open carry piece on Monday. You gotta wonder about the intelligence of people who just don't get that over 40 states have open carry w/out any problems and have the lowest crimes rates as well.

Dave70968

In Remembrance 2024
Special Hen
Reaction score
Missouri allows local laws to prevail. I think you can OC in Springfeild... but down the road a little- Aurora...you can't.

St Louis proper..NO... some of the suburbs...sho nuff. I've tried to look em all up... but my head hurts so I just cover up over in Show Me land.

Arkansas in CC to. They tried to get a OC law passed but that failed this year.

So what you're saying is that the "show me" state really doesn't mean it?

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pistol grip, <18" barrel, >26" OAL is a "firearm."
Pistol grip, >18" barrel, >26" OAL is a firearm.
Pistol grip, >18" barrel, <26" OAL is an AOW.
Pistol grip, <18" barrel, <26" OAL is an AOW.
Buttstock, >18" barrel, >26" OAL is a shotgun.
Buttstock, <18" barrel, >26" OAL is an SBS.
Buttstock, >18" barrel, <26" OAL is an SBS.
Buttstock, <18" barrel, <26" OAL is an SBS.

what is a AOW, or an SBS? I'm guessing OAL is over all length.

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Judging by the teaser this morning, looks like News9 is planning to do an anti-open carry piece on Monday. You gotta wonder about the intelligence of people who just don't get that over 40 states have open carry w/out any problems and have the lowest crimes rates as well.

KOCO did one last night, totally biased report against OC. Not one person interviewed that was in favor. Seems the media will do everything they can to push their biased views right up to the end.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what you're saying is that the "show me" state really doesn't mean it?

NO what I said was some cities in MO write laws that overrule the state's law. In MO cities are allowed to do that.

And I kind of like that. Real conservatives feel that towns and counties should make the bulk of the laws... as the people who live in those towns vote locally on those issues

The down side is passing through is a pain- it's not like they put a sign at the city limits to tell you what they decided.

Latest posts

Top Bottom