Open Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got this second hand off FB:

"When I spoke with Gov. Fallon's secretary, she informed me that the bill currently is in Gov. Fallon's office for review and signing, so Gov. Fallon does currently have the bill in her possession".

Light up her phone asking for support of this bill. Mary Fallins office: (405) 521-2342
Also, after she signs it, a thank you call to her office expressing appreciation for her support of affirmation of our God Given rights , unlike the last gov, would probably be good. I am planning to call after she signs, if and when she has signed it.
:)

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you see that guy at Tener's on the news? He said most of the guns that come into the store now are on someone with a badge, with all the CWL holders in OKC I highly doubt that. Seems like he's in the wrong line of work to be speaking out against OC, I'm betting plenty of cowboys like their guns & might support the idea of carrying one on their hip.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The meltdown commentary on the tulsaworld.com news article about OC is comedy gold, as usual. People STILL think it's going to turn into the wild west and we'll have blood running in the streets. You know, the same people who said concealed carry was going to do the same thing?

Yeah, that's a regular moron fest over there, featuring the usual suspects that show up on that forum on an everyday basis. I offer an opinion over there quite often just to insert a little conservative perspective to give the usual suspects a frothing fit. I love cheap entertainment...

F

fredkrueger

I guess according to the police that when a criminal shoots someone the criminal will just holster there weapon in their waistband and then wait for the police to arrive. Give me a break. No wonder we want to carry our weapons. If the police are this stupid they wouldn't be able to protect us anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom