Opposite Sex Friends in the Bible Belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:rotflmao: I don't know a single, solitary married couple that hasn't, at some time during their relationship, looked at each other and thought "WTF was I thinking??" GC and I do it all the time ...we are to the point now that we can't even have a good fight anymore ... :P **sigh** :wink2:

I have never thought that. Seriously. But I suppose I still could someday 8/

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife is always saying to me about this girlfriend or that? I just look at her and 'play' dumb. We have been talking about something at work and daughter walk up. She will ask what we are talking about and wife will say, "Your Dad's girlfriend.".

People keep saying "you can't fix stupid", I hope someone finds a fix for it soon....

stupid is a blood condition caused by low levels of lead. A 230gr .45 cal injection accurately placed right between the eyes WILL cure stupid. This has NOT been approved my the AMA, unfortunately.

A good friend (male) and I had gone turkey hunting. We made a trip to town on Sunday morning. He had 3 qts of motor oil and some groceries. I had gone to get a case of sodas. Walking to the register, I seen the cute, lil blonde cashier flirting with him. I walk up and put my arm around him and kiss him on the cheek saying, "Honey, is 3 qts of oil enough to fry that turkey?"

The look on her face was PRICELESS until I saw his.

Latest posts

Top Bottom