Opposite Sex Friends in the Bible Belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, this thought just occurred to me. To those who think guys and gals can't be friends, can a straight guy be friends with a gay guy?

Sure. Just have to watch your ass like anything in life.

The better question would be can two gay guys be just friends. The answer is no. Unless they are both strictly tops or strictly bottoms. I will add that if you're struggling with the ladies, go to a gay club and pick them up there. Not that I've ever struggled. Ha

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, this thought just occurred to me. To those who think guys and gals can't be friends, can a straight guy be friends with a gay guy?

I have to say, I had a gay roommate for four years... He's still one hell of a wingman.

I can be friends with women, though 99% of the time I eventually want to get some biblical time in with 'em...

The better question would be can two gay guys be just friends. The answer is no. Unless they are both strictly tops or strictly bottoms.

You speaking from experience? Or just throwing out closed minded personal thoughts?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to say, I had a gay roommate for four years... He's still one hell of a wingman.

I can be friends with women, though 99% of the time I eventually want to get some biblical time in with 'em...

You speaking from experience? Or just throwing out closed minded personal thoughts?

I'm just joking around. Probably why I don't post much, hard to know people's sense of humor.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My husband is my best friend. That being said we both have friends of the opposite sex but we do not just go hang out with them alone all the time. I think if a married person is constantly hanging out with a 'friend' of the opposite sex instead of their spouse there is most likely a reason and its probably not a good one.

And just to really throw it down, I trust my husband 100% but I don't trust bitches as far as I can throw them. Especially single bitches that like to hang out around married men.

I think the rules change though if your not married or in a deeply committed relationship. Then you can do whatever you want relatively complication free.

Latest posts

Top Bottom