Opposite Sex Friends in the Bible Belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And just to really throw it down, I trust my husband 100% but I don't trust bitches as far as I can throw them. Especially single bitches that like to hang out around married men.

Yep ... I've had women hit on the man "attached" to me with me standing right there ... And giving me that look like I double-dog dare you to say anything. I just smile and watch the show cuz I know who my man is going home with ... and it ain't the bimbo at Barnes and Noble ... :P

I've said more times than I can count GC can have as many girlfriends as he wants. He can have girl friends, too. If I have to fight to hang onto a man, I don't want him ... Too much drama for me ... :nolike: Me?? It's a good thing for me GC is a confident JBT ... otherwise I'd be screwed. I don't think I can name a single person I count as a true friend who isn't a guy ... :scratch: :scratch: :lookaroun WHAT??!!?!?! I can't help it. Girls are a pain in the ass ... :P

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep ... I've had women hit on the man "attached" to me with me standing right there ... And giving me that look like I double-dog dare you to say anything. I just smile and watch the show cuz I know who my man is going home with ... and it ain't the bimbo at Barnes and Noble ... :P

I've said more times than I can count GC can have as many girlfriends as he wants. He can have girl friends, too. If I have to fight to hang onto a man, I don't want him ... Too much drama for me ... :nolike: Me?? It's a good thing for me GC is a confident JBT ... otherwise I'd be screwed. I don't think I can name a single person I count as a true friend who isn't a guy ... :scratch: :scratch: :lookaroun WHAT??!!?!?! I can't help it. Girls are a pain in the ass ... :P

The chicks at lowes are always flirting with my man, the only one I ever even bothered to acknowledge was one that wasn't just looking at my husband in a lusty way she actually lit up like she was crushing hard, I caught her in the act and just stared her down like a crazy ***** female dog until she looked away in submission to my superior staring ability:saywhat:(ha! I almost went IWR with my story) LOL Then mercilessly teased my husband about his lowes girlfriend for weeks HAHAHAHA:rotflmao::naughty:

I know BB I don't have any "close" female friends either, to much drama and most women don't think about things the way I do and it annoys me.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol ... I like you subprep ... something tells me you and I could straighten the world out in short order ... :P

I STILL tease GC about the Senator's Secretary ... and the gal at the Arts Council who brought him nekkid pictures of herself (you know, just so he knew what he could have a piece of :shocked:) ... and Kathy at Barnes and Noble ...

God bless him ... he's too funny when he tells me about the ones I'm not there to see ... :P Damned badgebunnies ... :wink2: :rotflmao:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if that's good on her, or bad on me... lmao!

:rotflmao: I don't know a single, solitary married couple that hasn't, at some time during their relationship, looked at each other and thought "WTF was I thinking??" GC and I do it all the time ...we are to the point now that we can't even have a good fight anymore ... :P **sigh** :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom