Opposite Sex Friends in the Bible Belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, this thought just occurred to me. To those who think guys and gals can't be friends, can a straight guy be friends with a gay guy?

Think about the state you are in, and forum you are on here, lol... that should say "WILL a straight guy be friends with a gay guy?"

That is a loaded question though, and can't be compared to his situation. You are talking about one person in that context that isn't attracted to the sex of the other person in the situation.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^ Thats a totally different scenario than the one we're supposed to be pondering...

(My female buddy has a buddy who is gay that I have hung around with quite a bit with her but me and him arent besties or have hung out together without her or anything. I would though because he's really cool and a great musician and we have alot in common but we just havent had the chance. My friends are like a screwed up rainbow- they come in all shapes sizes and colors).

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with ya, my buddy Robbie would probably love OKS, he's a big 2nd amendment guy. Funny thing, he moved to SF, thought it would be great, hates it there, misses OK.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with ya, my buddy Robbie would probably love OKS, he's a big 2nd amendment guy. Funny thing, he moved to SF, thought it would be great, hates it there, misses OK.
(Ya, I have a young cousin who is a recording and touring native music folk musician and she is relocating to OKC from SF to be central to her touring schedule- and shes bringing her wife. Her mother is very open minded but the rest of her immediate family are all Osage county ranching folk who just do not quite understand that world. She may not be here long).

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every gay dude I have been around has made remarks to me like hitting on m in real subtle ways. No way I could be their friend.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

Latest posts

Top Bottom