Outrage of the day thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s what I thought last time and the doc got mad right before I went in after I told him I had 3 beers not sure why it was the same color as that nasty broth I was drinking I was starving to death and there is always a porkchop in every can
Thats funny right there!
I wouldnt do that before a medical procedure but I did just that while getting dressed before I got married.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats funny right there!
I wouldnt do that before a medical procedure but I did just that while getting dressed before I got married.
My wife told me if I showed up to the wedding drunk she was leaving and not getting married I met up with my buddy and went riding around for a while I had one beer at a place where other friends were she found out thought I was coming drunk so she started drinking I showed up sober she showed up buzzed lol

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exhibit of the day:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...premacist-group-Base-charged-killing-ram.html

These people are not Christians...Christians do not believe in hating other people for their race or hating anyone. They also do not take part in rituals with goat heads and blood.

These are probably those nordic fake god weirdos or maybe even satanists. Good thing there is only like 50 of these types of people that exist in the USA despite what the media keeps pushing. These losers and the media are basically on the same team trying to divide the country.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty ticked with Sweetie's hospice service.

They've had a new manager in the local office for the past year or so, and she constantly restricts us on supplies. I order 4 of something and she sends 3. And she only lets us order every two weeks, rather than when we actually need stuff (like we used to). So I have to estimate what we'll need, and then she often reduces it anyway.

I've bought several hundred dollars worth of supplies myself to keep on hand just so we don't run short. And we've used around $100 dollars worth of 'em so far.

NOT a happy camper...
106175-49d784bef6807223563e66ec189df5d0.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty ticked with Sweetie's hospice service.

They've had a new manager in the local office for the past year or so, and she constantly restricts us on supplies. I order 4 of something and she sends 3. And she only lets us order every two weeks, rather than when we actually need stuff (like we used to). So I have to estimate what we'll need, and then she often reduces it anyway.

I've bought several hundred dollars worth of supplies myself to keep on hand just so we don't run short. And we've used around $100 dollars worth of 'em so far.

NOT a happy camper...
106175-49d784bef6807223563e66ec189df5d0.jpg

Report her or demand to change hospice service. I believe you have the right. Also what supplies do you need? I may have some.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Report her or demand to change hospice service. I believe you have the right. Also what supplies do you need? I may have some.
Who (whom?) do I report her to?

I talked to her boss (VP of the company) a few weeks ago, and he "alledgely" was going to get it straightened out.

No such luck. Tried to order a case (12) of the barrier cream we use, and got 3. :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom