Owasso Grand Jury Investigation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This effects all Tulsa County Residents:

Friends,
Tulsa County District Court has approved a Petition Request requiring 5,000+ signatures before a Grand Jury will be impaneled to investigate possible criminal actions related to former city manager Rodney Ray and others. So, the next challenge begins; 5,000+ signatures must be collected by September 11, 2013. Yes, we have less than 45 days to collect 5,000+ signatures of "registered Tulsa County voters". Only registered voters in Tulsa County can be used to authorize the investigation.

I need your help. Please sign the petition, and, get 20 or 30 or your (Tulsa County registered voter) family and friends to sign. I will be glad to come and pick up signed petitions, or you can mail them (ASAP). Don't wait till the last minute to mail them. Please get 5 or 10 signatures, and send the forms in ASAP. We can't afford for them to get lost or not turned in on time. Maybe the FGST of Tulsa would be willing to have a luncheon and round up signatures for us??

Once the deadline passes, the Tulsa County Election Board will verify the signers are registered Tulsa Co voters as required by law.

You can mail the signature sheets to the Owasso Taxpayer Alliance, PO Box 2143, Owasso, OK 74055, or contact me and I will pick them up.

Here's a link to the signature sheet:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...XNzby10YXgtcGF5ZXJ8Z3g6NDZhNzc1MDRmNmYzMzI2YQ

The "Petition for Grand Jury Investigation" outlines the possible criminal acts that may have occurred that NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED. Only if the Grand Jury finds evidence of wrongdoing, charges will be filed. This is only the next step in investigating possible corruption. However, 5,000+ signatures MUST be collected BEFORE an investigation will occur.

Please post this on your Facebook, and, go to the Owasso Taxpayer Alliance Facebook page and "like it" so that we can gather public interest on this subject.

Also, here is a link to the Owasso Taxpayer Alliance for more info if interested:
http://www.owassotaxpayer.com/

Send this to your friends and family in the Tulsa area and encourage them to get involved. This is an opportunity to investigate local government that mostly operates unchecked. It is the responsibility of citizens to demand transparency if criminal actions are suspected. Otherwise, there is no accountability and the corruption will only get worse.

There are several witnesses willing to testify under oath if this Grand Jury investigation is approved. Please help us get the signatures we need to impanel the Grand Jury for investigation.

In reference to the claim "if they had any evidence the district attorney would file charges". Three years ago the citizens of the Skiatook school district took a certified audit supplied by the State of Oklahoma auditor’s office that showed $500 mops and mop buckets. The county DA, state AG and the US Attorney's offices were all contacted by this group. All three turned them away. They were forced to get a grand jury seated and now two people are serving federal prison time. We have spoken to this group several times and they supplied us with their grand jury petition. Point is just because the DA doesn't file on something does not mean a crime hasn't been committed.

This Grand Jury investigation process is the same method that Skiatook used to initiate the investigation.

Here's a link to the Grand Jury Petition:

http://media2.kjrh.com/html/pdfs/Raypetition.pdf

Thank you, DD

Last edited:

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah.... it's a wonder this didn't all happen long ago... RR has been crooked for many years, I'm glad somebody finally called him on it.

Good luck!

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be several of us collecting signatures this evening at the Taylor Swift concert. Look for the bright fluorescent yellow t-shirts that say "GRAND JURY" to find us. Your support and signature (registered Tulsa County voters only) is greatly appreciated!

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a good turnout of volunteers this evening to collect signatures. There were also a lot of off duty TCSO deputies collecting signatures on their petition to get a new jail on the next ballot to be voted on. It was HOT, and, many in attendance were from out of county, but, those that we approached were very supportive and quick to sign.

Who wouldn't want an audit of their local government?? :yelclap:

We will continue to collect signatures at Drillers Games and other public events.

Thanks everyone! DD

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had another good turnout of voters willing to sign the petition this evening at Drillers Stadium. It was hot and sunny, but, we bared thru the heat.

We'll be at Driller's stadium again Friday evening to collect signatures. Please help me keep this at the top. I appreciate your support. DD

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want an easy 50+ signatures, drop one of your sheets off at the Owasso PD and FD's... :)

I bet there are a few of them willing to sign it.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heading back to Driller's Stadium tonight to collect signatures. I'll be in a bright blue running shirt, along with my girlfriend helping to collect signatures! If you're in the Owasso or Skiatook area, I have several businesses that you can drop by to sign the petition:

Scoreboard Sports Center
9924 N Garnett
Owasso

Wardrobe Cleaners Plus
307 E. Rogers Blvd.
Skiatook

Larry Kornegay Shelter Insurance
103 E 2nd Ave,
Owasso

Holiday Inn Express
7551 N Owasso Expressway
Owasso

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had another great turnout of volunteers helping collect signatures at Driller Stadium this evening. It seems that more and more people are talking about it, and, I'm having to explain less and less to people that stop to sign the petition.

Anyways, if you read this, please share with your friends and family and encourage them to research this opportunity to have an audit of Owasso city's finances. Thanks again, DD

P.S.- Owasso's mayor attended the game this evening, but, he opted not to sign the petition that would bring in an outside audit of his city's finances. When I asked him to sign, his response was "we're doing just fine, we don't need an outside audit."

Funny, if there's nothing to be concerned about, I would expect him to welcome an outside audit.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, we are approaching the deadline, and, need about 1,000 more signatures by Monday September 10th at the latest. If you have any sheet, full or partially filled, please mail them ASAP or let me know and I will come get them. If you haven't signed the Grand Jury petition, and, want to, let me know. I will come to you, explain, collect your signature and registered address for verification purposes.

Thank you, DD!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom