P22 (or other) for CCW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be honest; how many of you EVER carry a little P22 or similar as a CCW piece? Don't you feel that 11 rounds of Mini-mags or Stingers will suffice?

Truth be told now please....

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust a rimfire for concealed carry. After shooting thousands of rounds, I've seen way too many dud rounds with rimfire. The smallest I would ever consider carrying would be a .380acp. I know several people that carry the little 22mag mini revolvers for CC, but that's just crazy when there are so many options for .380acp that are more reliable and do more.

Just my two cents.

Armedmomma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't you feel that 11 rounds of Mini-mags or Stingers will suffice?

Truth be told now please....

Maybe not the crazed attacker hopped up on drugs. I'd rather use something that's going to create bigger holes. Much bigger.

I have a younger cousin that is now a quadraplegic from a .22
He was shot at while in his truck at a red light. Bullet initially missed but ricocheted inside the vehicle and ended up in his brain.

Placed right yes they can do some damage....but why take the time on 10 or 11 shots on one attacker.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, I hear ya and understand...but my question is: "Do you EVER carry a P22 or similar..." despite all the other stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom