Pain management rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the mean time I went on-line and found a POT doctor, $120.00 and a video conference later my POT card has been applied for. Gotta love Oklahoma, easiest thing I have ever done. If I have to give up my carry so be it, just renewed for 10 years, may be a race to see if I live long enough to worry about renewing it again.
Good for you, you wont be disappointed. Much safer than meds and why would you have to give up your carry? HIPPA laws keep the feds from knowing and you dont have to tell them schit, so keep it quiet.
Nope, you dont have to give up anything. Get a good hybrid Indica and watch the pain go away,

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Success went back to the lab this morning and was able to fill the bottle. Now just a matter of waiting to hear from the PM doctor on what she will give me and figure out how to go get it.
Thanks for the support gang. Your comments have really helped.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I never thought if worked until they did that surgery on my ankle. The pain from the nerve damage is BRUTAL. The only time it doesn't work is when I forget to take it.
They recently upped my dosage so my prescription changed from capsules to pills and I don't think the pills work as well because my pain was pretty much under control until I ran out of capsules and started taking it in pill form.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They recently upped my dosage so my prescription changed from capsules to pills and I don't think the pills work as well because my pain was pretty much under control until I ran out of capsules and started taking it in pill form.
That's strange, they did the same to me and now I get better relief. Hmmmm
EDIT: mine is 600mg 3x daily.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That's strange, they did the same to me and now I get better relief. Hmmmm
EDIT: mine is 600mg 3x daily.
Same dosage for me.

I was taking two 300mg capsules 3x daily because I had some of those left over and they switched me to one 600mg pill 3x daily.

I started on the pills Tuesday morning and my pain has come back and stayed since Tuesday night.

Maybe it's just a coincidence but it's got me wondering about it.

Legend

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My old doc had a good relationship with me.
He actually suggested the pain meds without me requesting.
5 years later he has retired and new replacement doc thought I was a druggie.
She was insinuating as much and my response was keep your freaking prescription.
I’ve since dumped her and learned to just live with the agony rather than be suspected.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Interesting. I've always been on the pills. I can get thru the day okay for the most part but there is no sleep for me if I miss my evening dose. So ... I take it every night and in the morning if I wake up hurting. And I'll skip it if I'm lucky and have a good morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom