Palmetto State Armory - Kronos Bayonet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wojownik

Marksman
Reaction score
I happened to be browsing Palmetto State Armory last weekend just to look around since it had been a very long time since I had, and came across the Kronos bayonet. Thought it was interesting looking and not terribly expensive, so I decided I would purchase it just because. Do I need a bayonet, absolutely not, but I wanted it just because. Here is the one I wanted to get.

IMG_7498.jpeg

As I proceeded with the checkout, my transaction was declined. I tried it a couple more times and with different payment methods, and all were declined. I wasn’t understating why as I have more than enough funds to cover the cost. I tried again a couple days later and the same thing happened. I knew my payment methods were not the issue so today I decided to call PSA to see if they could help. The lady I spoke with said it’s possible that there may be an issue with their system, and that she would request the team look into it and would email me with what was found. Not long later, I get an email with the issue. The issue is that they are not shipping them to anyone other than residents of South Carolina.

IMG_7499.jpeg

What kind of nonsense is that?!?! Nowhere did it say only certain residents may purchase. Why would you even list it on the website if not everyone can purchase the item. I’ve purchased several things from them, and I support what they stand for and what they’re doing for the 2A, but this is ridiculous.

Figured I would share my experience.

Wojownik

Marksman
Reaction score
OSA is the only form of social media I partake in, and I just recently joined.

It was definitely interesting to find out I couldn’t purchase one because I was not a resident of South Carolina.

$100 is the most I’ll spend. If it goes up I’ll probably pass, really just because I don’t need it. But that’s even if it becomes available for all others to purchase.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean, if you're looking for a bayo for giggles I've got an OKC M9 model that I'd let go at that price. It doesn't have the fancy look or scabbard though. I didn't realize when I got it that I don't have a single piece of evil black metal with a mount for it though.

Wojownik

Marksman
Reaction score
I mean, if you're looking for a bayo for giggles I've got an OKC M9 model that I'd let go at that price. It doesn't have the fancy look or scabbard though. I didn't realize when I got it that I don't have a single piece of evil black metal with a mount for it though.
I appreciate the offer, but I already have several bayonets as is that I really don’t need; the bayonet offered being one of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom