Palmetto State Armory - Kronos Bayonet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a fantastic deal on a OKC M9 bayonet, considering you can't get them anymore. The company got bought out and isn't in production now. Ontario Knife Company was top tier in bayonets.

Edit: Doh! just noticed it's an auction not a buy it now.
Dang...that beats me. I've got the same thing but no box/scabbard.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure you could find a scabbard for a M9, that would work.
Yup... I've debated just trying out all the kydex sheets I have that need love. I've also got a nice Buck fixed blade that got to me without it's original sheath that I've been meaning to get to, but apparently wifey think her projects get moved to the top of my list. (fun fact, they do LOL).

Wojownik

Marksman
Reaction score
I don’t have the box, but I do have the bayonet and scabbard. I don’t get wrapped up on boxes anymore. I use to, but they started taking up too much space so I got rid of them.

I’m just intrigued by the Kronos for whatever reason. I have a few M7, M9 and OKC-3S bayonets.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang...that beats me. I've got the same thing but no box/scabbard.
I'm sure you could find a scabbard for a M9, that would work.
I don’t have the box, but I do have the bayonet and scabbard. I don’t get wrapped up on boxes anymore. I use to, but they started taking up too much space so I got rid of them.

I’m just intrigued by the Kronos for whatever reason. I have a few M7, M9 and OKC-3S bayonets.
All in all, it's a pretty nice knife, I hope you can get one.

ReactiveXR

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA is the only form of social media I partake in, and I just recently joined.

It was definitely interesting to find out I couldn’t purchase one because I was not a resident of South Carolina.

$100 is the most I’ll spend. If it goes up I’ll probably pass, really just because I don’t need it. But that’s even if it becomes available for all others to purchase.
Post it to Reddit, PSA has a huge following there, and a huge number of community memebers that actually work at PSA active on the forums.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice Bayo that PSA one is.

I’m betting with all the various state knife laws, that they’re doing research and firming up their system to allow them to only sell to residents of states where they’re legal. In some states, even the shipper AND the receiver commits a felony if they send banned items in.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice Bayo that PSA one is.

I’m betting with all the various state knife laws, that they’re doing research and firming up their system to allow them to only sell to residents of states where they’re legal. In some states, even the shipper AND the receiver commits a felony if they send banned items in.
They sold me mine without so much as a hiccup, so whatever this is, is a new thing. I checked and I ordered mine in June.

Latest posts

Top Bottom